Monday, September 15, 2008



I love camping. Sometimes I wish I could just spend weeks away from civilization but there are things I have to do. Living in the desert has made me appreciate the pine forests even more as it's such a contrast from what I see every day. I love to be able to go hiking where you can't hear cars riding on the road or the sounds of crowds gathering. It's relaxing to be able to simplify life that way.






I'm excited to be starting this next piece of the pine woods on Mt. Lemmon near Tucson, AZ. Not only will I get to play will great textures but I will also be able to reflect on memories of camping with family.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice!
continue your work it's look very very nice!
greetings from italy!
Marius

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

I FOUND YOU! I am so happy I found you. I sure miss painting with you. I hope all is well. Keep in touch!